Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > sort template field in grid

sort template field in grid

Steve

I have gridview that as a template field. I have all columns in the gridView sortable. The issue I'm facing is when I click on the Template field header to sort, I have to click it twice for it to sort. The other non-template field columns sort with one mouse click. How can I get the template field column to sort without having to click the header twice?