Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > sort template field in grid

sort template field in grid

Steve

08-10-2007
I have gridview that as a template field. I have all columns in the gridView sortable. The issue I'm facing is when I click on the Template field header to sort, I have to click it twice for it to sort. The other non-template field columns sort with one mouse click. How can I get the template field column to sort without having to click the header twice?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off