Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Please guide me about my query

Please guide me about my query

=?Utf-8?B?VmlqYXk=?=

Hi there,

I got new job which is Data Management Developer in UK. I need to work using
SQL Server 2000 at the moment. They will migrate to SQL 2005 in 1-2 years. It
is permenent job so i will work long time. I am planning for certification.
My responsibility include most of the developer work and some of DBA work
like to monitor and maintain data, maintain integrity of database etc. I dont
know whether it is work of DBA but it seems some of DBA responsibility. I
didnt join it so not sure yet. Now there is confusion for certification
because of new version of SQL 2005. Which certification parth i should opt?
Just Developer or is it useful to go for DBA as well. I already did my OCP -
DBA and OCP - Developer before 1 year.

Thanks,
Vijay