Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > I2C master connected and tested with LEON Processor

I2C master connected and tested with LEON Processor

Pinhas

This design uses the open core's I2C master. The core's CPU interface
is

modified from WISHBONE to AMBA/APB. The latter is done in order to
test the

core and its new APB interface with LEON processor. LEON is written in
VHDL

therefor the core's VHDL RTL design is tested.

The core also contains a test bench and simulation model for slave,
written in

VERILOG. From the VERILOG test bench only the initialization procedure
is taken and the I2C slave model is translated to VHDL.

http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/I2C/leon_2.html
http://bknpk.no-ip.bi