Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ajax pagemethods

ajax pagemethods

=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnkgQw==?=

I am trying to get AJAX pagemethods working.

Are there some good examples in asp.net VB

Thank you
--
Jerry

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Jerry,

I'm not sure if you've seen the official documentation of AJAX here:

#ASP.NET AJAX > Web Services > Exposing Web Services to Client Script
http://asp.net/ajax/documentation/li...rvicesToAJAXTu
torial.aspx

Of course the tutorial only explained some basic usage of this.

Dino Esposito has once written an article in MSDN Magazine on the topic
about "Page Methods vs. Web Service Methods" which I think is quite good:

#Cutting Edge: Perspectives on ASP.NET AJAX -- MSDN Magazine, February 2007
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...efault.aspx#S5

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Regards,
Microsoft Online Community Support

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Jerry,

I'm writing to check the status of this post. Please feel free to let me
know if there's anything else I can help. Thanks.