Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Worlds Largest Photo and Worlds Largest Camera...

Worlds Largest Photo and Worlds Largest Camera...

Somebody

A friend of mine sent me the link for this. The photo (1 single photo)
measures 28 feet by 108 feet. The camera they used to take this shot was an
aircraft hanger. It has been certified by Guinness as the worlds largest
photograph.

http://www.legacyphotoproject.com/

Somebody!

John Turco

Somebody wrote:

> A friend of mine sent me the link for this. The photo (1 single photo)
> measures 28 feet by 108 feet. The camera they used to take this shot was an
> aircraft hanger. It has been certified by Guinness as the worlds largest
> photograph.
>
> http://www.legacyphotoproject.com/
>
> Somebody!

Hello, Somebody: