Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Won't show some mail folders, address books and bookmarks

Won't show some mail folders, address books and bookmarks

jim

I am moving from a Dell 8200 to a Dell XPS410 both using XP Pro. I
have transferred my Profile from the old to the new machione. I do not
show on the screen the entirety of my Mail, all of my address books
and maybe some of my bookmarks.
In my Profile I have these mail references
pop.earthlink.net
pop.earthlink<1.net
pop.earthlink<2.net
pop.earthlink<3net
pop.earthlink<4net

these address book references
abook.mab
abook1.mab to abook14.mab

these bookmark references
bookmark817,html
bookmark.html
bookmark-1.html to bookmark-4.html

How do I get all of the data from these files in the proper places ??
Sure will appreciate the help.