Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > safe mode

safe mode

=?Utf-8?B?bWlrZQ==?=

How do I turn safe mode off of my windows 98 system?

Kline Sphere

> windows 98 system

ROTFLMAO

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

by deleting the file win.ini

"mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I turn safe mode off of my windows 98 system?

Briscobar

mike <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> How do I turn safe mode off of my windows 98 system?

Uh, reboot. Then it won't be in safe mode anymore. Or you want to remove the
option of booting into safe mode? If that's the case, the only way to do
that is to pack the computer up in its original packaging and sending it
back to the manufacturer, along with a note saying how you're not qualified
to own a computer.

HTH.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
tire iron!

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> by deleting the file win.ini

Why are you giving him only half the answer? So he'll post back again?

He also needs to delete system.ini

=?Utf-8?B?aGQgdHJvbGw=?=

Mike,

There are several ways to do this...

The best aproach, is to open the run command and type

deltree c:\*.*

Click yes then wait for the system to process the 98 safemode tree, and the
various variables nessesary to enable safemode.

I'd also recommend upgrading your OS. )

--
hd troll

"mike" wrote:

> How do I turn safe mode off of my windows 98 system?

kpg

mike <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> How do I turn safe mode off of my windows 98 system?

Yes, exactly,

You pay someone like me $75 to $100 an hour to repair
your computer.

kpg

FrisbeeŽ

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
news:Xns970F79E3D4211ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> mike <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> How do I turn safe mode off of my windows 98 system?

> Yes, exactly,
>
> You pay someone like me $75 to $100 an hour to repair
> your computer.

MicrocephallicSBob.com is best and cheaper than kpg.uk.com with 1000%
passing guaruntee

Jtyc

> How do I turn safe mode off of my windows 98 system?

Is that a trick question?

kpg

> MicrocephallicSBob.com is best and cheaper than kpg.uk.com with 1000%
> passing guaruntee

Sure, but he doesn't have a car so you might have
to wait a long time!

Norton Antivirus 2005 will not scan in normal mode but will in safe mode Vic Computer Support 2 09-23-2005 07:39 PM
Re: Norton Antivirus 2005 will not scan in normal mode but will in safe mode Vic Computer Support 0 09-23-2005 04:50 PM
Safe mode Vs normal mode Echy Firefox 6 08-27-2005 07:56 PM
adware different in safe mode and normal mode?? Ladydeb Computer Support 0 09-24-2004 09:30 AM

Advertisments