Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > safe mode

safe mode

Briscobar

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

> NetGear <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\177944.htm (11/17/2005
>> 11:48:27 AM) # "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti
>> viestissä news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Whether this "Mike" was real or not, I think this entire thread will
>>> soon

>> be
>>> considered a classic.

>> At least it should be. Obviously.
>>
>> Btw. Cheers from Finland where the ice bears tend to eat dozens of
>> script kiddies and awesome women with Push-Up bra every now and then.
>> We must always be aware of these beasts in our arctic country.
>>
>> Do you have any such danger in your country? G. W. Bush perhaps? ;D

> No. G.W has not eaten any script kiddies or awesome women with
> Push-Up bras that I know of.
>
> Thanks for your concern, however.

Yes, he would have been eating script kiddies in the National Guard, but
alas, he just didn't show up for his script kiddie training.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com is part of a balanced breakfast.

Jtyc

> One day I'll explain to the grandkids that TSR's were pop-ups that you not
> only wanted, but actually paid for.
> They'll probably think it was a brand of Vi@gra

I recall the glory years of having to have a special boot disk that had only
the minimum things running so I could have enough memory to play my games.

Kids today... they just don't understand the real joy of playing games...
They just turn them on and they work. What's the point?

640k. I think Bill was just testing us.

kpg

> Yes, he would have been eating script kiddies in the National Guard,
> but alas, he just didn't show up for his script kiddie training.

Prove it.

NetGear

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti viestissä
> Heck, son, Dubya ain't a danger. More of an annoyance. Kinda like that
> crazy uncle that keep pickin' fights in bars and getting the stuffing
> stomped out of him.

Whee. Obviously you mean that US should actually be a kingdom and George the
GrEaT will be your "not so wise" king?

In the history of kingdoms the kings himself seldom have had any real power.
They have almost always been silly oldtimers. Just like your Bush. You
should been aware of the queen, although.

> Naw, here we got real bears. We call them Grizzlies. Griz don't just snack
> on script kiddies and tender babes. Griz been known to chow down an entire
> platoon of fully armed marines for lunch and pick his teeth with their
> rifles. One time a mean old grizzly come down out of the mountains after
> his winter nap and et the entire town of Butte, Montana. Served him right
> too, cause them miners give him indigestion lasted most of the spring.

In here we use to call this kind of Grizzlies as Reppumies or even Juoppo.
Actually they are mainly quite a harmless people until you try their wives
Push-Ups... Or even worse when you try to steal their polar bears.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

> Kids today... they just don't understand the real joy of playing
> games... They just turn them on and they work. What's the point?

Thankfully, we still have Microsoft.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Briscobar

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

>> Yes, he would have been eating script kiddies in the National Guard,
>> but alas, he just didn't show up for his script kiddie training.

> Prove it.

Ooooohh...do we have a Republican in the house?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, NetGear spewed across the ether:

> Whee. Obviously you mean that US should actually be a kingdom and
> George the GrEaT will be your "not so wise" king?

Uh, "obviously", right. Are you useing Babelfish?

> In the history of kingdoms the kings himself seldom have had any real
> power. They have almost always been silly oldtimers. Just like your
> Bush. You should been aware of the queen, although.

Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?

> In here we use to call this kind of Grizzlies as Reppumies or even
> Juoppo. Actually they are mainly quite a harmless people until you try
> their wives Push-Ups... Or even worse when you try to steal their
> polar bears.

Yup. Drugs are _really_ bad. Seek counseling.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

kpg

Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\177964.htm (11/17/2005
> 12:52:49 PM) # kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:
>>
>>> Yes, he would have been eating script kiddies in the National Guard,
>>> but alas, he just didn't show up for his script kiddie training.

>> Prove it.

> Ooooohh...do we have a Republican in the house?

It's all lies. The media is anti-Bush.

They make stuff up then complain when they get caught.

OK. Maybe he ate one or two script kiddies. Nobody's
perfect. I'm sure Bill and Hillary ate their share of
script kiddes too,

Jtyc

> Thankfully, we still have Microsoft.

You think Bill is still testing us?

MitchS

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Ooooohh...do we have a Republican in the house?

Well naturally.
--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

Norton Antivirus 2005 will not scan in normal mode but will in safe mode Vic Computer Support 2 09-23-2005 07:39 PM
Re: Norton Antivirus 2005 will not scan in normal mode but will in safe mode Vic Computer Support 0 09-23-2005 04:50 PM
Safe mode Vs normal mode Echy Firefox 6 08-27-2005 07:56 PM
adware different in safe mode and normal mode?? Ladydeb Computer Support 0 09-24-2004 09:30 AM

Advertisments