Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > hi just joined now. i am new to this group and networks too

hi just joined now. i am new to this group and networks too

kalika

hi i am BE grad 07 passed out. completed course in sap - abap in a
local institute but no jobs till now. please kindly help me wheather i
switch to networking course as ccna.
New to this pls help me about job in ccna????
thanks
arvind

Jtyc

> hi i am BE grad 07 passed out. completed course in sap - abap in a
> local institute but no jobs till now. please kindly help me wheather i
> switch to networking course as ccna.
> New to this pls help me about job in ccna????
> thanks
> arvind

SAP + ABAP (CCNA) <> MCSE.

YTTC

=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=

First step to a job in Network Engineering: Write legiibly.

Can you try this again in english?

You have completed some sort of course in SAP (assuming the analytical
system is being referenced here) but you have not been able to find a job.
This is encouraging you to look at possibly working in the world of
networking, for which you believe a CCNA will help you move into position for
such a job.

1) That is a cisco certification. This is a microsoft community.
2) I am not sure I understand your question correctly in the first place.
3) All of this being said, if you have no IT experience, having a CCNA is
not going to be enough to really put you in a position to get hired in most
businesses. You need to start working on building experience to go along
with preparing for your CCNA. Look at local internships. Look at local
short-term work that, while not stable, can help you start to build the
experience base which you will be able to later apply in concert with your
certification to go after a networking position.

For more help on your cisco certification, i would encourage you to look at
the following links:
http://www.certmag.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1534

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/netacad/

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le...ol_launch.html

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=main

--
Wayne Anderson

"kalika" wrote:

> hi i am BE grad 07 passed out. completed course in sap - abap in a
> local institute but no jobs till now. please kindly help me wheather i
> switch to networking course as ccna.
> New to this pls help me about job in ccna????
> thanks
> arvind

Consultant

sap basis is what he is referring to and the abap indicates he is a
developer. i would suggest you look for sap related jobs in detroit, the
auto industry is huge when it comes to sap jobs. just my 2 cents

"Wayne Anderson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> First step to a job in Network Engineering: Write legiibly.
>
> Can you try this again in english?
>
> You have completed some sort of course in SAP (assuming the analytical
> system is being referenced here) but you have not been able to find a job.
> This is encouraging you to look at possibly working in the world of
> networking, for which you believe a CCNA will help you move into position
> for
> such a job.
>
> 1) That is a cisco certification. This is a microsoft community.
> 2) I am not sure I understand your question correctly in the first place.
> 3) All of this being said, if you have no IT experience, having a CCNA is
> not going to be enough to really put you in a position to get hired in
> most
> businesses. You need to start working on building experience to go along
> with preparing for your CCNA. Look at local internships. Look at local
> short-term work that, while not stable, can help you start to build the
> experience base which you will be able to later apply in concert with your
> certification to go after a networking position.
>
> For more help on your cisco certification, i would encourage you to look
> at
> the following links:
> http://www.certmag.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1534
>
> http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/netacad/
>
> http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le...ol_launch.html
>
> http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=main
>

> --
> Wayne Anderson
> http://blog.avanadeadvisor.com/blogs/waynea/
>

> "kalika" wrote:
>
>> hi i am BE grad 07 passed out. completed course in sap - abap in a
>> local institute but no jobs till now. please kindly help me wheather i
>> switch to networking course as ccna.
>> New to this pls help me about job in ccna????
>> thanks
>> arvind

FrisbeeŽ

"Wayne Anderson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> First step to a job in Network Engineering: Write legiibly.

I think you mean "coherently." "Legibly" would apply to handwriting, not
typing.

> Can you try this again in english?

English should be capitalized, and I think it's pretty obvious to most of us
that English is not his native language.

BTW, with the exception of Consultant (who gets a lifetime free pass),
top-posting and posting in HTML are frowned-upon in this "Microsoft
community."

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

By WHOM?

"FrisbeeŽ" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> top-posting and posting in HTML are frowned-upon in this "Microsoft community."

Robert Williams
CEO, Founder
CertGuard, Inc.
www.CertGuard.com

PRIVACY NOTICE: This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable federal or state law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of CertGuard, Inc., its shareholders, or its directors.

Consultant

uh, everyone in this microsoft community, duh

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
By WHOM?

"FrisbeeŽ" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> top-posting and posting in HTML are frowned-upon in this "Microsoft community."

Robert Williams
CEO, Founder
CertGuard, Inc.
www.CertGuard.com

PRIVACY NOTICE: This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable federal or state law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of CertGuard, Inc., its shareholders, or its directors.

kpg*

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> uh, everyone in this microsoft community, duh
>
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_>
> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)... By
> WHOM?
>
> "FrisbeeŽ" wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > top-posting and posting in HTML are frowned-upon in this "Microsoft

> community."

I know I frown upon it. I'm frowning now.

Consultant

im frownin in txt

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns998BA614A8C7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.1 6...
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> uh, everyone in this microsoft community, duh
>>
>> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_>
>> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)... By
>> WHOM?
>>
>> "FrisbeeŽ" wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > top-posting and posting in HTML are frowned-upon in this "Microsoft

>> community."
>> >

> I know I frown upon it. I'm frowning now.

Montreal MCT

I tried to turn my frown upside-down... but I could not figure out the
IICSA characters.

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS