Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > OWASP Mumbai Meet : 6th September 2007

OWASP Mumbai Meet : 6th September 2007

Dharmesh

Dear All,
OWASP Mumbai joins in celebrating OWASP Live 0.

OWASP Live 0 is Day of Worldwide OWASP One Day Conferences.
Block your calendar on 6th September 2007 to join us on the event.
Registrations for the event are FREE !!

Interested in Speaking / Sharing your thoughts??

The topic of the event will be on "Privacy in the 21st Century", so
all talks should be related to it (we should be addressing the Web
Application side of Privacy (for example what happens to Privacy with
SQL Injection, XSS and issues like pdp's Snoop)

Send a mail to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com to confirm your
presentation for the event.

Interested in Sponsoring??

Send a mail to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com or call at +91 98670 75327
to understand the sponsorship details.

Got MORE !! Ideas for the Event ??
Quickly write back to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com or call at +91
98670 75327 to share and make this a successful meet !!

Details at: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Mumba...n_21st_Century

Please feel free to share this information to your colleagues to share
and gain maximum information.

Thanks & Regards,
Dharmesh M Mehta | Technology Cell | Unit 183, SDF-6 SEEPZ, Mumbai,
India |
(O) +91-22-6695 2222 Ext: 1005 | (M) +91 98670 75327 | www.mastek.com
http://smartsecurity.blogspot.com

Lew

Dharmesh wrote:
> Dear All,
> OWASP Mumbai joins in celebrating OWASP Live 0.

and spamming irrelevant newsgroups.

> Send a mail to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com to confirm your
> presentation for the event.

For heaven's sake, don't swamp Dharmesh's inbox with complaints about their
unprofessional spammish behavior.

> Interested in Sponsoring??

How many question marks does it take to indicate a question?

> Send a mail to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com or call at +91 98670 75327
> to understand the sponsorship details.

For heaven's sake, don't swamp Dharmesh's phone line with complaints about
their unprofessional spammish behavior.

> Got MORE !! Ideas for the Event ??
> Quickly write back to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com or call at +91
> 98670 75327 to share and make this a successful meet !!

For heaven's sake, don't swamp Dharmesh's inbox with complaints about their
unprofessional spammish behavior.

For heaven's sake, don't swamp Dharmesh's phone line with complaints about
their unprofessional spammish behavior.

> Details at: http://www.owasp.spam/index.php/Mumb...n_21st_Century

> (O) +91-22-6695 2222 Ext: 1005 | (M) +91 98670 75327 | www.maspamk.spam

For heaven's sake, don't swamp Dharmesh's phone lines with complaints about

--
Lew