Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Monday Wish

Monday Wish

T-Bone

Here's a place I wouldn't mind working for:

http://www.huhcorp.com/
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

kpg

T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> said something like

> http://www.huhcorp.com/

Huh?

Where do I sign up.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

>> http://www.huhcorp.com/

> Huh?
>
> Where do I sign up.

They will disregard your application on the "contact us" page.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Consultant

http://www.local6.com/news/5322040/detail.html

sfw

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here's a place I wouldn't mind working for:
>
> http://www.huhcorp.com/
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

LRM

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> informed in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.local6.com/news/5322040/detail.html
>
> sfw

Waaaa ha ha ha ha!
I needed a good laugh, Thanks

LRM
If wishes were horses beggers would ride...

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant spewed across the ether:

> http://www.local6.com/news/5322040/detail.html

Just like mommy said: "Don't kiss strangers on the mouth!" Heh.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

James

Thanks for your interest in huh?

By responding to huh? you've proven to yourself how special and unique you
are. Your ability to recognise and understand our greatness makes you a
better person.

Give yourself a big hug.

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
>
>>> http://www.huhcorp.com/

>> Huh?
>>
>> Where do I sign up.

> They will disregard your application on the "contact us" page.
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP 10110
> Remove hat to reply
> Smash forehead on keyboard to continue

Microcephalic S. Bob

I sent them my resume. I told them, I want to do stuff. I don't have any
good ideas, but I can pretend, and make things look shiny.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for your interest in huh?
>
> By responding to huh? you've proven to yourself how special and unique you
> are. Your ability to recognise and understand our greatness makes you a
> better person.
>
> Give yourself a big hug.
>
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

>>> Huh?
>>>
>>> Where do I sign up.

>> They will disregard your application on the "contact us" page.
>>
>> --
>> JaR
>> MCNGP 10110
>> Remove hat to reply
>> Smash forehead on keyboard to continue

TechGeekPro

On Nov 14, 2005 at 4:51pm "T-Bone" blathered:

> http://www.huhcorp.com/

Oh sh!t, I think I woke the neighbors. F'ing brilliant and great site design
to boot. I hope they'll do my resume.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

kpg

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\177534.htm (11/15/2005
> 7:57:34 AM) # On Nov 14, 2005 at 4:51pm "T-Bone" blathered:
>
>> http://www.huhcorp.com/

> Oh sh!t, I think I woke the neighbors. F'ing brilliant and great site
> design to boot. I hope they'll do my resume.

Would that be a groundbreaking, new-age, e-mover resume, with
losts of e-words in it telling everyone how well you do stuff?

Re: Monday Wish Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:52 PM
Re: Monday Wish Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:52 PM
Wish to retire early, wish to work 1-2 hrs a day, you CAN if you spend 3 minutes to visit Lucky man DVD Video 0 08-07-2005 04:14 PM

Advertisments