> Anyone testing on xemacs? I tried it, and C-c C-c sent xemacs into an
> infinite loop (apparantly).
It works fine for me in XEmacs 21.4 (patch 17) (i386-debian-linux,
Mule). If you could answer a few questions, it might help me track down
- What version of xemacs are you running?
- What version of doctest-mode are you running (0.4 or 0.5)?
- Are you using doctest-mode by itself, or in combination with another
mode (via mmm-mode)?
- Does pressing control-g (possibly repeatedly) cause it to become
- Does it always freeze when you hit C-c C-c? Or does it depend on the
contents of the buffer? Does it freeze if you run it in an empty
You could try changing the value of doctest-python-command, to see if
that helps -- "M-x customize-variable doctest-python-command". Set it
to the full path to a Python interpreter.