Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Suppressing dial up when using WIFI

Suppressing dial up when using WIFI

deno

I haven't been able to figure out how to stop my dialup window
from incessently popping up when I'm not using it, but public
WIFI instead. I use Vista, can someone tell me how to do this,
short of removing it? I haven't been able to bring up any
help topics concerning this. Another score for MS usability huh?

Thanks,
Deno

doS

IE,tools ,internet options, connections"dial whenever a network connection
is not present"

"deno" <"denodens[nospam]"@operamail.com> wrote in message
news:46ba77e9$0$15408$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I haven't been able to figure out how to stop my dialup window from
>incessently popping up when I'm not using it, but public
> WIFI instead. I use Vista, can someone tell me how to do this,
> short of removing it? I haven't been able to bring up any
> help topics concerning this. Another score for MS usability huh?
>
> Thanks,
> Deno

Old Gringo

On Or About Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:10:17 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, deno Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

Maybe http://tinyurl.com/5vj8e
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest