Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > PC Chips = We Lie Through Our Teeth

View Poll Results: PC Chips? Your Experience?
You one one? 0 0%
Problems? 0 0%
Solution? 0 0%
Buy again? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

PC Chips = We Lie Through Our Teeth

PaulAtlanta PaulAtlanta is offline
Junior Member

I've had four PC Chips boards. The fourth:

PC Chips won't send me their promised RMA

Fry's is balking

Lying liars, whom love to lie, and love their lovely lying liars; lying, for their lying lovely liars, their corporate masters.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yep..jpg (68.7 KB, 3 views)

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Eh, I bought two of the exact same boards for two computers. One died, one still runs. Guess I just know better than to buy a cheaper priced component.

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, LIE, LIE AGAIN Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov Computer Support 1 08-22-2007 03:46 AM
70-229 passed by the skin of my teeth ! owen MCSD 2 11-22-2004 09:01 AM
do our eyes work like foveon or bayer chips Mike Digital Photography 32 12-10-2003 08:35 AM
FALSE TEETH JOAT Digital Photography 0 10-20-2003 07:57 PM
monitor teeth color with digicam chibitul Digital Photography 9 07-26-2003 06:48 PM

Advertisments