Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Help!!!

Help!!!

SC Posner

I opted to sit by while my son set up the computer and he's
passed on and now I need to know how to add my laptop
e-mail address to my desktop. ATT does not support Mozilla, so
they can't tell me how get it to show up in the sidebar.
The e-mail address shows up in under file/get new messages for,
but how to get that to show up in the sidebar. Can someone help?

Sally

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

SC Posner wrote:
> I opted to sit by while my son set up the computer and he's
> passed on and now I need to know how to add my laptop
> e-mail address to my desktop. ATT does not support Mozilla, so
> they can't tell me how get it to show up in the sidebar.
> The e-mail address shows up in under file/get new messages for,
> but how to get that to show up in the sidebar. Can someone help?
>
> Sally

what side bar are you talking about?

or Reply to Author. Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

SC Posner

The folders on the left side

SC Posner wrote:
> The folders on the left side
>
> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> SC Posner wrote:
>>> I opted to sit by while my son set up the computer and he's passed on
>>> and now I need to know how to add my laptop
>>> e-mail address to my desktop. ATT does not support Mozilla, so they
>>> can't tell me how get it to show up in the sidebar.
>>> The e-mail address shows up in under file/get new messages for, but
>>> how to get that to show up in the sidebar. Can someone help?
>>>
>>> Sally

>> what side bar are you talking about?

when you start up TB, there should be three panels. The
first one is called the accounts/folders pane. This
contains all your account, and the various folders. This is
usually on the very left side.

The top right should be the headers/message pane. This
contains the various headers of the messages. It contains
the subject, date, sender, etc.

The next pane is on the bottom right, and is called the
message pane. When you click on a message header, the
message appears in this pane.

If the message pane has disappeared, then look under View,
Layout and click on Message Pane or hit F8.

If the account pane is missing, then try looking under View,
Layout, and click on Folder Pane, or hit F9. If this
doesn't work, then the following depends on your theme.
Take your mouse to the far left and look for the cursor to
turn to a pointed hand. If you see the hand, then click and
Folder Pane should show up. If there is no hand, then look
for when the cursor changes to a double arrow. When it
does, then click on drag that column divider out to the right.