Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > new high quality images with this new digital camera

new high quality images with this new digital camera

softwarer

do you have a digital camera??

ok follow this steps

1- bring your camera
2- drop your camera on the street

why ????

do you want to now why ??

because now there is a new generation that will destroy all digital
cameras in the world

where is this camera?

you want to know what it's and where you can find it ??

check this and you will know every thing

http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP

bugbear

softwarer wrote:

> check this and you will know every thing
>
> http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP

Even without following it, I know you're a spammer

BugBear

Joseph Meehan

bugbear wrote:
> softwarer wrote:
>>
>> check this and you will know every thing
>>
>> http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP
>>

> Even without following it, I know you're a spammer
>
> BugBear

True, but at least he writes proper English and used a subject related
to the NG

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Paul Heslop

softwarer wrote:

> do you have a digital camera??
>
> ok follow this steps
>
> 1- bring your camera
> 2- drop your camera on the street
>
> why ????
>
> do you want to now why ??
>
> because now there is a new generation that will destroy all digital
> cameras in the world
>
> where is this camera?
>
> you want to know what it's and where you can find it ??

no thanks, I'm fine

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look

sw2U

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
bugbear@trim_papermule.co.uk_trim says...
> softwarer wrote:
> >
> > check this and you will know every thing
> >
> > http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP
> >

> Even without following it, I know you're a spammer
>
> BugBear

Could easily be much worse than a spammer. From PC World:

Malignant Javascript Evades Detection
Hackers have a new Javascript technique that lets them bypass
antivirus protection and use Web sites to launch attacks.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,13...l?tk=nl_dnxnws

BTW, softwarer's message appears to have originated in Yemen.

--
sw2U

Ron Hunter

bugbear wrote:
> softwarer wrote:
>>
>> check this and you will know every thing
>>
>> http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP
>>

> Even without following it, I know you're a spammer
>
> BugBear

The link will take you to a UK Site for Kodak.
Worse, the site is mostly Flash aps. Sigh.