Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

OT: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

CBIC

http://www.zipforums.com/about1252.html

--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

lowdes

awww yes lowdes at his finest moment!!!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.zipforums.com/about1252.html
>
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

CBIC

lowdes wrote:
> awww yes lowdes at his finest moment!!!

I see you make friends everywhere you go, don't you James.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

lowdes

Yes everybody loves me.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> lowdes wrote:
>> awww yes lowdes at his finest moment!!!
>>

> I see you make friends everywhere you go, don't you James.
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> lowdes wrote:
>> awww yes lowdes at his finest moment!!!
>>

> I see you make friends everywhere you go, don't you James.

Sorry, but I refuse to believe that Lowdes and James are the same person.
James may be a Jameshole, but he does have a sense of humor and at least a
semblence of intelligence. Lowes is incapable of even faking either
characteristic.

Briscobar

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> http://www.zipforums.com/about1252.html

Not that I want to defend lowdes here, because he's a tool, but the Rose
Award is kind of frowned upon and not respected in the InTaRwEb and
newsgroup community. Day after day, it's posted by some tool who thinks that
because someone had one good game, they should be given a fake award. Yet no
one cares.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.

kpg

Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> Not that I want to defend lowdes here, because he's a tool, but the
> Rose Award is kind of frowned upon and not respected in the InTaRwEb
> and newsgroup community. Day after day, it's posted by some tool who
> thinks that because someone had one good game, they should be given a
> fake award. Yet no one cares.

I don't care.

Briscobar

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

> Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> Not that I want to defend lowdes here, because he's a tool, but the
>> Rose Award is kind of frowned upon and not respected in the InTaRwEb
>> and newsgroup community. Day after day, it's posted by some tool who
>> thinks that because someone had one good game, they should be given a
>> fake award. Yet no one cares.

> I don't care.

I swear to God, if you guys make fun of me 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta
here!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I swear to God, if you guys make fun of me 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta
> here!

where does the line form?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen,
for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in
beer. --Dave Barry

CBIC

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> lowdes wrote:
>>> awww yes lowdes at his finest moment!!!
>>>

>> I see you make friends everywhere you go, don't you James.

> Sorry, but I refuse to believe that Lowdes and James are the same
> person. James may be a Jameshole, but he does have a sense of humor
> and at least a semblence of intelligence. Lowes is incapable of even
> faking either characteristic.

I'm not saying Lowdes is "the James". I've found that Lowdes name is James
and that he lives in Eden Prairie, MN. Would you like me to post his address
and where he works too, 'cause I found out all I need to know about him.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38