Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > mcse course

Reply
Thread Tools

mcse course

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?Y2hvY2g=?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2005
I am in search of a good course for MCSE. Any suggestions???
--
filibeto
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
LRM
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2005
Which one? there are lots of tests and lots of courses you can choose from.
Try this site:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/
All kinds of info there.

"choch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am in search of a good course for MCSE. Any suggestions???
> --
> filibeto



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brett Jarcevic
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2005
I like the sesame prawn for an appetizer, fried rice and mongolian beef for
the main meal and maybe fried ice cream.


"choch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am in search of a good course for MCSE. Any suggestions???
> --
> filibeto



 
Reply With Quote
 
LRM
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2005
Even better than that silly ms site, but make it cheesecake for desert.
Oh and see if you can get your company to pay while your at it.

"Brett Jarcevic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I like the sesame prawn for an appetizer, fried rice and mongolian beef for
>the main meal and maybe fried ice cream.
>
>
> "choch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I am in search of a good course for MCSE. Any suggestions???
>> --
>> filibeto

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
JFS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2005
Get use to reading. M$ related test are typically an entire page of text
just for each question on the tests. My suggestion is to memorize the books,
that way when you take your tests you will not have to spend the entire
testing time just reading the questions.

>I am in search of a good course for MCSE. Any suggestions???
> --
> filibeto



 
Reply With Quote
 
Briscobar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2005
LRM <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>
> Even better than that silly ms site, but make it cheesecake for
> desert. Oh and see if you can get your company to pay while your at
> it.
>
> "Brett Jarcevic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I like the sesame prawn for an appetizer, fried rice and mongolian
>> beef for the main meal and maybe fried ice cream.
>>
>>
>> "choch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I am in search of a good course for MCSE. Any suggestions???
>>> --
>>> filibeto


Cheesecake, fried ice cream, they're both deliciously naughty.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Yo, n00b! Go to www.mcngp.com!


 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2005
JFS <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> Get use to reading. M$ related test are typically an
> entire page of text just for each question on the tests. My suggestion
> is to memorize the books, that way when you take your tests you will
> not have to spend the entire testing time just reading the questions.



That makes very little sense.


kp "???" g

 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2005
did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#RI8q#Z5FHA.156
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> but make it cheesecake for desert.


I had someone convince me to try Creme Brule with a nice glass of port.

....much better than cheesecake..unless the cheesecake is scantily clad and
uber-HAWT...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- If it seems too good to be true, it probably is
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2005
did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Cheesecake, fried ice cream, they're both deliciously naughty.


depends on who you're eating it off of....

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Briscobar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2005
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
>
> did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Cheesecake, fried ice cream, they're both deliciously naughty.

>
> depends on who you're eating it off of....


Weren't we talking about LRM?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
I'm running out of stupid stuff to write. Oh by the way: www.mcngp.com.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cisco CCNA Course - Full Video Lecture Course -- Movie format nexrider@gmail.com Microsoft Certification 0 08-18-2008 08:43 PM
Free eLearning Course offer; Course catalog misrepresenting materi DoubleHelix Microsoft Certification 3 04-09-2008 12:53 PM
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
Course 2272 vs. Course 2285 Doug_Warwick MCSA 1 11-15-2005 08:51 PM
Regarding the Registration for MCSD/MCSE Course Ganesh Chandra Deka MCSD 0 08-27-2003 01:17 PM



Advertisments