Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Start your own VoIP business

Start your own VoIP business

ipmiracle

Hi all,

Are you new to VoIP or professional in this sphere just looking for VoIP
solution? Give me a notice and I will make you the best offer.

You can choose from the solutions for wholesalers and ITSPs, enterprise
and residential services

VoIP billing (prepaid and postpaid)
VoIP softswitch
VoIP gateway
VoIP softphone (SIP and H323)
VoIP call shop solution
VoIP calling cards platform
VoIP wholesale solution
IP PBX Class 5 solution and more

Big variety of solutions at affordable prices! Support services are
included.

Please contact me at ipmiracle at gmail.com (e-mail, MSN, gtalk)

I am here to help you earn your business!

Telecom Discussions at
http://www.telecom-gear.com/