Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Missing HCL for XP / Vista

Missing HCL for XP / Vista

=?Utf-8?B?UmljYXJkb0RhTW9ua2V5?=

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/hcl/default.mspx

The link from here to the vista/windows xp HCL is broken 404'd.

http://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/Default.aspx

I'm after the 64bit one, so if anyone has a direct link or alternative
source, pop a reply in .

Ta.

Jane C

Hi,

The second link you posted seems to be working fine here. I selected the
x64 and Works with Vista options and got this:

http://winqual.microsoft.com/HCL/Pro...g=d&cid=&f=64b
--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled

"RicardoDaMonkey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/hcl/default.mspx
>
> The link from here to the vista/windows xp HCL is broken 404'd.
>
> http://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/Default.aspx
>
> I'm after the 64bit one, so if anyone has a direct link or alternative
> source, pop a reply in .
>
> Ta.

robert.stojanov@gmail.com

On Aug 8, 12:06 am, RicardoDaMonkey
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/hcl/default.mspx
>
> The link from here to the vista/windows xp HCL is broken 404'd.
>
> http://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/Default.aspx
>
> I'm after the 64bit one, so if anyone has a direct link or alternative
> source, pop a reply in .
>
> Ta.

ry this one:
http://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/Default.aspx
It works for me

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/hcl/default.mspx
>
> The link from here to the vista/windows xp HCL is broken 404'd.
>
> http://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/Default.aspx
>
> I'm after the 64bit one, so if anyone has a direct link or alternative
> source, pop a reply in .
>
> Ta.

Try this one
http://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/Default.aspx

Theo

It works for me. Try contacting Microsoft.