Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Tuesday Time Capsule

OT: Tuesday Time Capsule

Briscobar

http://forbes.codefix.net/capsule/

It seems that it's this link's turn to make the rounds. It's a digital time
capsule. Basically, you're writing yourself an email that you can have sent
to yourself in 1, 3, 5, 10, or 20 years.

I'm going to write about how many women I was with last night. Then, in 20
years when I get this, I'm expecting I'll be sick of my nagging wife at that
point. So I'll just leave my Inbox up on the screen. She'll flip out, then
I'll accuse her of spying on me. We'll get a divorce, and I'll be free to go
back to my playa ways.

Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Is www.mcngp.com experienced? Well I am...

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://forbes.codefix.net/capsule/
>
> It seems that it's this link's turn to make the rounds. It's a digital
> time
> capsule. Basically, you're writing yourself an email that you can have
> sent
> to yourself in 1, 3, 5, 10, or 20 years.
>
> I'm going to write about how many women I was with last night. Then, in 20
> years when I get this, I'm expecting I'll be sick of my nagging wife at
> that
> point. So I'll just leave my Inbox up on the screen. She'll flip out, then
> I'll accuse her of spying on me. We'll get a divorce, and I'll be free to
> go
> back to my playa ways.
>
> Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

So I guess the trick is to pick an e-mail addy that will still exist in 20
years, or that will come into existance within the next twenty years.

So, I'll be sending my e-mail to: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

They do get e-mail in Hell, right?

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

> Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

Are you sure that you will have the same addy 10 years from now?

Good ghods, I bet I've had dozens in the last 10!

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

CBIC

> They do get e-mail in Hell, right?

Only spam and email from lowdes.

FrisbeeŽ

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
>
>> Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

> Are you sure that you will have the same addy 10 years from now?
>
> Good ghods, I bet I've had dozens in the last 10!

I wish I'd thought about that years ago. An aquaintence wrote a disc sports
book, and let the disc sports community know about it. This was almost ten
years ago, when I briefly had an AOL account (stop laughing), so yes, in the
back of the book, it lists me as a collecter, with my interests, and my AOL
e-mail account. I was smart, though. I think I also included my local
multi-line BBS's e-mail account, too.

Kat

> I'm going to write about how many women I was with last night. Then, in 20
> years when I get this, I'm expecting I'll be sick of my nagging wife at
> that
> point. So I'll just leave my Inbox up on the screen. She'll flip out, then
> I'll accuse her of spying on me. We'll get a divorce, and I'll be free to
> go
> back to my playa ways.
>
> Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> Is www.mcngp.com experienced? Well I am...

Alternatively, you could be all old and wrinkley, living alone in your
litttle studio apartment collecting welfare checks cause of your bad leg,
which you lost to chihuahua bite back in '09.

You will recieve your message, moan about the injustice of it all, and weep
tears of sorrow at all that was, and might have been. Having not been with a
lady for several years now, you have developed quite the wrist muscles,
which will maek the veins easier to spot as you end your measly life then
and there, hopeing you dont spend the rest of eternity in hell for your
waste of a life.

Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

Kat
--------
MCNGP# 29
Ignore me, I must be PMS'ing

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> They do get e-mail in Hell, right?

you get to read it in-between the help desk calls you will be responding
to.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I hate people who make generalizations.

Neil

did you hear "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Alternatively, you could be all old and wrinkley, living alone in your
> litttle studio apartment collecting welfare checks cause of your bad
> leg, which you lost to chihuahua bite back in '09.
>
> You will recieve your message, moan about the injustice of it all, and
> weep tears of sorrow at all that was, and might have been. Having not
> been with a lady for several years now, you have developed quite the
> wrist muscles, which will maek the veins easier to spot as you end
> your measly life then and there, hopeing you dont spend the rest of
> eternity in hell for your waste of a life.
>
> Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

stop predicting my future that way, DANG IT!!!!

..
..
..
..
..
..
..

even if it is true....

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Don't worry, all the fishermen drink here.

Briscobar

Kat <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Alternatively, you could be all old and wrinkley, living alone in your
> litttle studio apartment collecting welfare checks cause of your bad
> leg, which you lost to chihuahua bite back in '09.
>
> You will recieve your message, moan about the injustice of it all,
> and weep tears of sorrow at all that was, and might have been. Having
> not been with a lady for several years now, you have developed quite
> the wrist muscles, which will maek the veins easier to spot as you
> end your measly life then and there, hopeing you dont spend the rest
> of eternity in hell for your waste of a life.
>
> Can't-miss plan. Can't miss.

You're a cruel, twisted woman.

I love you.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
occasions.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I love you.

we all do...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- If a string has one end, then it has another end.