Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > No Networks Available

No Networks Available

=?Utf-8?B?V2hlZWxlcg==?=

When using either the on board or PCMCIA wireless adaptor driven by Windows
now wirless networks are ever found. If I switch to the third party driver
for the PCMCIA card all works fine.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Follow the process on this page to find out what is Not working correctly.
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...