Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > How is everyone doing?

How is everyone doing?

FreelanceVote.com

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Greg Davidson and I'm a
freelancer from the United States. I'm the owner of a web called
FreelanceVote.com and I do freelance work for a living. If anyone has
any questions you're more than welcome to send me a message anytime.

Chris F.A. Johnson

On 2007-08-07, FreelanceVote.com wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Greg Davidson and I'm a
> freelancer from the United States. I'm the owner of a web called
> FreelanceVote.com and I do freelance work for a living. If anyone has
> any questions you're more than welcome to send me a message anytime.

Why are you multi-posting?

Author:

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:29:22 GMT
FreelanceVote.com scribed:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Greg Davidson and I'm a
> freelancer from the United States. I'm the owner of a web called
> FreelanceVote.com and I do freelance work for a living. If anyone has
> any questions you're more than welcome to send me a message anytime.

I've always wanted to know when the Upials came from Mars and first
colonized Australia. Well, whenever it was, I'll bet they'd be pretty damn
surprised at the way things turned out. I could tell you stories...

--
Neredbojias