Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to refresh XSD method

How to refresh XSD method

Elmo Watson

I have a method in one of my datasets (XSD, in VS.Net 2005) - I have updated
the Stored Procedure it uses, but no matter what I do, it only lists the
original fields returned, before the stored procedure was updated.

How can I update the XSD file, or the Tableadapter, so that it reflects the
new fields returned through the SProc?

SAL

sometimes just doing a SaveAll files works. Other times it seems I have to
Build the website. Then, if all else fails, I'll close down VS and re-open
it and see if that works.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...