Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Slide Show

Slide Show

Andy-J

I want something simple. A simple script to run a slide show on my
web page. I dont' wan't flash and I don't want somethign that I have
to do a bunch of editing on. Preferably something that will just take
every photo in finds in a particular location and slide-show it on my
web page.

I think it is very effective to run a slide show of relatively small
images - moreso than sending people somewhere else to view bigger
ones. I had one good script, but as I recall, I had to manually enter
all the file names which is a pain.

Any ideas?

Vashti

Hi Andy-J,

I recommend you check out http://www.dynamicdrive.com They have heaps
of free content, including slide-show scripts etc. I'm not 100% sure
if they have one that doesn't require manually typing in the names of
the files, but if you go to the site, you can quickly check it out.

Hope this helps.