Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Adding CALS on windows 2003 Small Business Server

Adding CALS on windows 2003 Small Business Server

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

Is anyone knows how to add licenses on windows 2003 SBS? Everytime I double
click licensing on add/remove program or in administrative tool there was a
message appears "to add more licenses, use the add license wizard in Windows
Server 2003 for Small Business Server" Is anyone knows where to locate this
add license wizard? Thanks.

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is anyone knows how to add licenses on windows 2003 SBS? Everytime I
> double click licensing on add/remove program or in administrative tool
> there was a message appears "to add more licenses, use the add license
> wizard in Windows Server 2003 for Small Business Server" Is anyone
> knows where to locate this add license wizard? Thanks.

the license wizard should be found in the Server Management console

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- You cannot enter the same river once.