Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Just created a photo site - I'd love to get feedback

Just created a photo site - I'd love to get feedback

iloho.com@gmail.com

The site combines google maps with travel to catalog the best shots of
worldwide landmarks:
http://www.iloho.com/landmarks/

Let me know if you have any feedback. It'd be welcome, especially from
photographers. Thanks!

P.S. Anyone can join for free and post their photos, hope you enjoy

ray

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:44:05 +0000, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> The site combines google maps with travel to catalog the best shots of
> worldwide landmarks:
> http://www.iloho.com/landmarks/
>
> Let me know if you have any feedback. It'd be welcome, especially from
> photographers. Thanks!
>
> P.S. Anyone can join for free and post their photos, hope you enjoy

1) I personally, do not care for the layout.
2) it takes quite a while to load, even on a broadband connection.
3) it does not validate according to www.w3c.org. This means that owners
of handheld devices may very likely have problems viewing it as you had
intended.