Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New Learner

New Learner

=?Utf-8?B?S2FubmFuIE1haGFsaW5nYW0=?=

hi
i am a fresh Diplomat in computer Science and have only basic knowledge of
Microsoft. i would like to do MCSE course, i wanted to know how to go about
starting with the course, what are the basic requirement, do u anyone
prescibe the a good refrence book that can give me the fundamentals of
begining MCSE.
Do u have any center in India Mumbai, where i can go for tutorials.
plz do reply

kannan

Grep

As has been stated a million times.....mcse is a certification for
individuals who have extensive knowledge of Microsoft networking. Its not a
training program! But, since this doesn't matter to you, I would suggest
you start looking for the answers to your questions at microsoft.com.

Grep

"Kannan Mahalingam" <Kannan http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...