Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Passed 70 - 271

Re: Passed 70 - 271

FrisbeeŽ

"Bas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dudes,
>
> you are all joking right? Test Kings Cheating ??? If I had only known!!!
> Never going to use them again, thanx for all the reply's!!!
>
> I am going to Study more and harder!!!

Good for you. Another one steered from the Dark Side thanks to a fellow
MCNGP.

Props to Mitch S., continuing to show the true meaning of MCNGP.

Yoda

news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Props to Mitch S., continuing to show the true meaning of MCNGP.

Thanks much, but I gotta say, the being *nice* route frickin took forever.
One of them just wouldn't believe me.

--
Yoda
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

Taylor

You guys all are fired. I think that Bas was being completely
sarcastic. Steer no one from the Dark Side have you.

rask, no one can officially say how many questions are on the test.
Also, answering that question can violate the non-disclosure policy
which you agree to before taking the test. The testing center should
provide you with either paper and a pencil or a dry erase board and a
dry erase marker. Go to www.vue.com to find out about your testing
facility near you and you can usually call the test administrator and
ask the right questions.

Honestly though rask, it sounds to me like you're doing the same thing
I did the first time, which was worry about the stupid things, and not
focus on the test itself. Asking these questions and going in taking
the test will only make you even more nervous if you try and disect
exactly how the test is given and whats on it. All I can say is, know
the areas for which the test are given on. For the most part, and
again I'm repeating myself so refer to other threads on this board,
know how to apply the solution and exactly how to tell a client how to
do it in the shortest amount of time possible.

Taylor

Yoda

"Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> You guys all are fired. I think that Bas was being completely
> sarcastic. Steer no one from the Dark Side have you.

You can't fire me. I fire you! And what is this "sarcastic" you speak of?
I have no time for this.

--
Yoda
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Yoda spewed across the ether:

> Fire me you cannot. Fire you do I! "Sarcastic" speak you? Know this not
> do I
> No time for this have I.

IFYYPFY

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Yoda

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Yoda spewed across the ether:
>
>> Fire me you cannot. Fire you do I! "Sarcastic" speak you? Know this not
>> do I
>> No time for this have I.

> IFYYPFY

Well I was trying to hold down the corny nerd meter but, OK.
--
Yoda
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Yoda spewed across the ether:

>> IFYYPFY

> Well I was trying to hold down the corny nerd meter but, OK.

Your meter was already maxed out when you chose 'Yoda" as your 'nym.
mizewell kick out the jams!

CORNY NERD METER: "MitchS"

\_________\__________________/
Mild Moderate Over the Top

CORNY NERD METER: "Yoda"

\____________________________//
Mild Moderate Over the Top

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Taylor

Think about it. He openly admitted that he used Test King, something
that does violate the NDA because it is similar is wording if not an
actual copy, to pass 70-271. Secondly, the whole "Dudes" thing I don't
buy. Third and finally, I think that if he actually did pass the exam,
he either A. didn't read the NDA, B. Passed it from cheating, C. Forgot
that disclosure of any Microsoft Certification Information or using
information that is related to cheating can revoke your MCP and all
other MS Certs, or D. All of the above.

The correct answer is D. I don't buy his a$$hat atittude.

Taylor

Yoda

> CORNY NERD METER: "MitchS"
>
> \_________\__________________/
> Mild Moderate Over the Top

How did I get a moderate for MitchS? That was totally a parental thing. I
can't help it. If it were my choice I would have picked Antonio, Raphael,
Abdul or Neil(just kidding). I think I may just go with BubbaG.

--
Yoda (temporarily)
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

Neil

did you hear "Yoda" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Neil(just kidding)

odd name. I went with just "Neil", but if you would prefer to be called
"Neil(just kidding)", well then ok.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- The flogging will continue until morale improves...

072-272 072-271 and 070-272 070-271 are these the same thing StealthZ MCDST 3 06-06-2007 12:51 AM
Passed 70-271 Moley Microsoft Certification 2 11-23-2006 12:05 AM
70-271 passed Rémy MCDST 3 01-21-2004 10:03 AM
Passed 70-271 G-man MCDST 12 01-20-2004 05:10 PM
Passed 271. What about 272 mike MCDST 1 01-15-2004 08:00 PM

Advertisments