Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > To CHUCK No Reply Last 7Days

To CHUCK No Reply Last 7Days

John

Chuck, as you have not replied to mylast two post for 7Days,
have decided I shall remain on dialup.
On the 6th Jan 2005 it will two mths since I first attempted to set up
theDG834G, can't be bothered anymore thanks. John.

news:uK6C%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Chuck, as you have not replied to mylast two post for 7Days,
> have decided I shall remain on dialup.
> On the 6th Jan 2005 it will two mths since I first attempted to set up
> theDG834G, can't be bothered anymore thanks. John.

Carey Holzman

Chuck is just a volunteer like the rest of us. He helps and advises others
strictly out of kindness. His only payment is a thank you.

If you can't be bothered to accept more free help, that is your choice.

Carey

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:uK6C%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Chuck, as you have not replied to mylast two post for 7Days,
>> have decided I shall remain on dialup.
>> On the 6th Jan 2005 it will two mths since I first attempted to set up
>> theDG834G, can't be bothered anymore thanks. John.

John

Carey Holzman, can you please mind your own business,
Chuck is quite capable of answering for himself.

As you are a volunteer, it is not your remit to speak on behalf
of others, unless you are a self appointed destruct mechanism,
as in USA, fingers in every pie. John.

"Carey Holzman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Chuck is just a volunteer like the rest of us. He helps and advises others
> strictly out of kindness. His only payment is a thank you.
>
> If you can't be bothered to accept more free help, that is your choice.
>
> Carey
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:uK6C%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Chuck, as you have not replied to mylast two post for 7Days,
>>> have decided I shall remain on dialup.
>>> On the 6th Jan 2005 it will two mths since I first attempted to set up
>>> theDG834G, can't be bothered anymore thanks. John.

Ken Wright

Guess that just demonstrates that you're even more of an idiot than Carey
took you for really.

--
Regards
Ken.......................

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Carey Holzman, can you please mind your own business,
> Chuck is quite capable of answering for himself.
>
> As you are a volunteer, it is not your remit to speak on behalf
> of others, unless you are a self appointed destruct mechanism,
> as in USA, fingers in every pie. John.
>

> "Carey Holzman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Chuck is just a volunteer like the rest of us. He helps and advises

others
> > strictly out of kindness. His only payment is a thank you.
> >
> > If you can't be bothered to accept more free help, that is your choice.
> >
> > Carey
> >
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:uK6C%(E-Mail Removed)...

Carey Holzman

*plonk*

"Ken Wright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Guess that just demonstrates that you're even more of an idiot than Carey
> took you for really.
>
> --
> Regards
> Ken.......................

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Carey Holzman, can you please mind your own business,
>> Chuck is quite capable of answering for himself.
>>
>> As you are a volunteer, it is not your remit to speak on behalf
>> of others, unless you are a self appointed destruct mechanism,
>> as in USA, fingers in every pie. John.
>>

>> "Carey Holzman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Chuck is just a volunteer like the rest of us. He helps and advises

> others
>> > strictly out of kindness. His only payment is a thank you.
>> >
>> > If you can't be bothered to accept more free help, that is your choice.
>> >
>> > Carey
>> >
>> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

John

So, Microsoft public windows networking wireless, now has a self appointed

Psychoanalyst, in the name of Ken Wright, who can declare a total stranger

As mentally deficient, because he thanked the person who was helping him

And did not require any further help, not enough, he is also the mouthpiece

For Gary Holzman.

The Nazi had the same attitude as you, but they used the word Jude

In place of idiot, and we all know, or should, I as one lived thought this
era.

It is patently obvious to me that you are a nit picking, petty minded
person,

And I speak for myself, unlike you of course.

I would like to remind you what this newsgroup is for," networking wireless"

And not for unwarranted, uncalled for, malicious,diatribe.

..

Stand back, take a look at yourself, ask, what have I achieved in calling

This person mentally deficient,? Have I gained anything, I think not.

The decent posters who use this News Group for what it is intended

Of which there are several thousand a year,will decide.

Gary Holtzman, and Chuck, have the respect of the posters for the help

They give, I find no evidence of this in your case, the opposite.