Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the server

Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the server

=?Utf-8?B?c2hhaGFyYzc=?=

And if the right answer is yes-what should I put (during the first
configuration and after the installation) in the fiels "the name of the db of
sql server" ?

Thank's alot

Marin Frankovic

MSDE - microsoft datebase engine .WSS should install it itself if it is not
allready present on the system.

--
Marin Frankovic
remove REMOVE to mail me

"shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And if the right answer is yes-what should I put (during the first
> configuration and after the installation) in the fiels "the name of the db
> of
> sql server" ?
>
> Thank's alot

=?Utf-8?B?c2hhaGFyYzc=?=

So what should I put (during the first step of
configuration and after the installation) in the fiels "the name of the db of
sql server" ?

Thank you