Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Conspiracies Revealed! Shadow governments

Re: Conspiracies Revealed! Shadow governments

> - Find out who really shot JFK!,
> learn how they faked the lunar landing, see what they are putting in
> our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
> declining birth rate. Proof of extraterrestrial life and much more
> revealed here.

the milk thing gets my vote
although banning panties might be more fruitful in the endevour

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:42:03
GMT G scribed:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> - Find out who really shot JFK!,
>> learn how they faked the lunar landing, see what they are putting in
>> our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
>> declining birth rate. Proof of extraterrestrial life and much more
>> revealed here.

> the milk thing gets my vote

That's udderly ridiculous.

> although banning panties might be more fruitful in the endevour

Not necessarily. In an independent survey, 79 out of 100 women liked
the experience of being depantied before "the stallion returned to the
stable".

--
Neredbojias

Neredbojias wrote:
> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 06 Aug 2007
> 18:42:03 GMT G scribed:
>
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> - Find out who really shot JFK!,
>>> learn how they faked the lunar landing, see what they are putting in
>>> our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
>>> declining birth rate. Proof of extraterrestrial life and much more
>>> revealed here.

>> the milk thing gets my vote

> That's udderly ridiculous.
>
>> although banning panties might be more fruitful in the endevour

> Not necessarily. In an independent survey, 79 out of 100 women liked
> the experience of being depantied before "the stallion returned to the
> stable".

your survey can't just include the women you meet in pubs on friday nite.
step-daughters as well as secretarys have to be included.

to be fair

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:42:18 GMT
G scribed:

>>> the milk thing gets my vote

>> That's udderly ridiculous.
>>
>>> although banning panties might be more fruitful in the endevour

>> Not necessarily. In an independent survey, 79 out of 100 women liked
>> the experience of being depantied before "the stallion returned to the
>> stable".

> your survey can't just include the women you meet in pubs on friday nite.
> step-daughters as well as secretarys have to be included.
>
> to be fair

Actually, I was speaking primarily of secretaries and similar ilk. Friday-
night women are a diverse lot who often take little note of foundational
garments if, indeed, they wear any at all.

--
Neredbojias