Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Apply ScreenSaver policy to computer accounts

Apply ScreenSaver policy to computer accounts

austbear

Hello,
I am trying to use Group Policy to force Screen Saver lockout fo
computer accounts in a Windows 2000 Active Directory. I modified Use
config\Administrative
Templates\Control panel\Display settings to enable screen saver
timeout,
password to lock work stations after timeout inactivity. However, i
seems like the changes above only apply to user accounts, not compute
accounts. Can anyone show me how to enforce this group policy to al
computer accounts with a domain? Thank you

--
austbea
austbear's Profile: http://www.highdots.com/forums/m130

Wayne

Why do you want to lock the pc when no-one is logged on?

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver

news:(E-Mail Removed)...