Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Resizing multiple pictures

Resizing multiple pictures

=?Utf-8?B?cGF0dHljYW1lcmlsbG8=?=

All images I import from my digital camera are at least 1MB in size and I
must resize them for obvious reasons (E-mailing, etc.). Is there a way to
resize multiple pictures all at once? If so, using what program or method?
Thanks!

Montreal MCT

Before I was an MCDST (props to Swingline) I used to use a simple script in
Adobe Photoshop to do that.

Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
"pattycamerillo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> All images I import from my digital camera are at least 1MB in size and I
> must resize them for obvious reasons (E-mailing, etc.). Is there a way to
> resize multiple pictures all at once? If so, using what program or
> method?
> Thanks!

Cerebrus

On Aug 6, 1:14 pm, pattycamerillo
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> All images I import from my digital camera are at least 1MB in size and I
> must resize them for obvious reasons (E-mailing, etc.). Is there a way to
> resize multiple pictures all at once? If so, using what program or method?
> Thanks!

Most image editors worth their salt have a batch convert function,
which also allows you to resize. Try IrfanView, a free Image Viewer
that simply rocks !