Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Request to post message about our web site

Request to post message about our web site

sebastiancook12@gmail.com

Hi,

spigit.com; an exciting, fast growing start-up company for
entrepreneurs that's taking innovation to a whole new-level has just
launched as of July 18th , now featuring 34 start-up ideas

I was hoping that , you wouldn't mind letting me post information
about spigit.com on your discussion board, inviting your group members
join, review & provide feedback about the site.

Would this be okay with you?

Thanks in advance.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

>I was hoping that , you wouldn't mind letting me post information
>about spigit.com on your discussion board, inviting your group members
>join, review & provide feedback about the site.
>
>Would this be okay with you?

Participate in the discussions, and have your site listed in your sig
file - nothing wrong with that.

But spamming the group could cost you your account.

--
Why not dynamite he mumbles.
http://www.scaryideas.com/print/3257/

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,

> I was hoping that , you wouldn't mind letting me post information
> about spigit.com on your discussion board, inviting your group members
> join, review & provide feedback about the site.
>
> Would this be okay with you?

No, you ****ing spammer. Get lost. Die a horrible death.

Blinky the Shark

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>I was hoping that , you wouldn't mind letting me post information
>>about anothergooglespammer.inavlid on your discussion board, inviting
>>your group members join, review & provide feedback about the site.
>>
>>Would this be okay with you?

> Participate in the discussions, and have your site listed in your sig
> file - nothing wrong with that.
>
> But spamming the group could cost you your account.

He just did spam the group.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups.