Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Lookup Table As Memory

Lookup Table As Memory

sridar sridar is offline
Member

Hai frdz,

I want to infer a block of memories in my code where i should access the freely available memory and write the data into it and can process the data in each memory.

Which is the best way to do this. Now I am doing with a two dimensional array.

Regards,

Sridar S

vmalkumar vmalkumar is offline
Junior Member

Hello Sridar

I think you can use the BlockRAM inside the FPGA you are using. But you have to be sure you are not performing large matrix operations especially if you are using 2D array

The best thing to do is minimise the use of multipliers or adders etc to the max and then use the BlockRAM.

This is my personal opinion..Hope it helps.