Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Testking.co.uk exams are the real one and preferred for all certifications

Testking.co.uk exams are the real one and preferred for all certifications

FrisbeeŽ

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >testking.co.uk is the best

>> donkey is best

> Does Princess Fiona know? Someone should give Shrek a heads up!

I'm a STALLION, baby!

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm a STALLION, baby!

no, too easy....

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Psychology: the study of the id by the odd.

LRM

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I'm a STALLION, baby!

I've tried all day to think of a way to post back to this and I
can't.......you win.

loyola

allitcertkiller.com
Moderator wrote:
> Testking.co.uk exams are the real one and preferred for all
> certifications

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, loyola spewed across the ether:

> allitcertkiller.com
> Moderator wrote:
>> Testpuke.co.uk exams are the real one and pusfilled for all
>> cretins

Oh for the love of all that's holy, shut these idiots DOWN!

Bloody hell, you cut the buggers off once, what is stopping you now!

If you can't figure out how, I will come over to Redmond and do it for you!

You will find my rates to be very reasonable.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

kpg

> You will find my rates to be very reasonable.

Compared to what?

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

>> You will find my rates to be very reasonable.

> Compared to what?

Oh, I dunno; Bill's net worth, the GNP of Saudi Arabia, stuff like that.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

NAVTEJ KOHLI

Don't depened on only testking . Lots of wrongs Answers . This is just
upgreads version of free braindumps site.

Cheers.....

NAVTEJ KOHLI

loyola

allitcertkiller is the best