Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Testking.co.uk exams are the real one and preferred for all certifications

Testking.co.uk exams are the real one and preferred for all certifications

CBIC

Kline Sphere wrote:
>> Not the MCNGP, moran.

> mcngp.com is best

Is mcngp.co.uk better than mcngp.com for updates?

--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Mike T.

"Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >real one and preferred

> you really are wong aren't you!

Two Wongs make it white.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

loyola

Allitcertkiller.com is the best
Moderator wrote:
> Testking.co.uk exams are the real one and preferred for all
> certifications

Moderator

liked it.
Moderator wrote:
> Testking.co.uk exams are the real one and preferred for all
> certifications

Moderator

testking.co.uk is the real one

Moderator

testking.co.uk is the best

Kline Sphere

>testking.co.uk is the best

donkey is best

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>testking.co.uk is the best

> donkey is best
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

cobol has updates

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Cannibal: One who gets fed up with people.

Briscobar

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> testking.co.uk is the best

>> donkey is best
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
>>

> cobol has updates

wongh donkey wangh

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
www.mcngp.com.

LRM

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >testking.co.uk is the best

> donkey is best

Does Princess Fiona know? Someone should give Shrek a heads up!