Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > access to weblogic console from another machine

access to weblogic console from another machine

sakcee@gmail.com

Hi

I have weblogic deployed on a linux machine and , I can not see the
Admin console or the deployed application from another computer on the
network(I can access console and app from same linux machine). If the
application is on tomcat , I can access it.

someone mentioned that adding the other machine name in hosts helps. I
tried it and it is not working.
any help is appreciated.

thanks

FAQ 9.6 How do I download a file from the user's machine? How do I open a file on another machine? PerlFAQ Server Perl Misc 0 04-09-2011 04:00 PM
an error in weblogic console gk Java 1 03-31-2007 04:46 PM
How to copy a file from one machine to another machine Nico Grubert Python 1 09-21-2005 10:53 AM
Re: How to copy a file from one machine to another machine Steve Holden Python 0 09-21-2005 10:29 AM

Advertisments