Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam 70-290

Exam 70-290

=?Utf-8?B?cmF5M2Q4NA==?=

I am studying for exam 70-290 and would like to know does this exam have lot
of questions on tcp/ip and subnetting. I am reading the MS Press Windows
Server 2003 Environment Training Kit and did not see anything about tcp/ip
until I reviewed chapter 17 manage a web server.
--
ray3d84

=?Utf-8?B?NHg0aXNsaWZl?=

BB
----------------
4x4 > all
Canberra, Australia

"ray3d84" wrote:

> I am studying for exam 70-290 and would like to know does this exam have lot
> of questions on tcp/ip and subnetting. I am reading the MS Press Windows
> Server 2003 Environment Training Kit and did not see anything about tcp/ip
> until I reviewed chapter 17 manage a web server.
> --
> ray3d84

=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHJh?=

I've just passed the exam and I have not find questions about subnetting and
tcp/ip. Nevertheless, it's necessary to know about tcp/ip and subnetting
because could be a question that talk about tcp/ip to reply the main question.

=?Utf-8?B?cmF5M2Q4NA==?=

Thanks Sandra.

So how difficult is it? Did you study on your own or attend classes?

--
ray3d84