Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > long time reader 1st post

Reply
Thread Tools

long time reader 1st post

 
 
James
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2005

MCNGP- Morons Council Now Giving Pen!s
or perhaps Mighty Cool Nerds Group Place
or maybe Minature C0ck Niblers Getting Played
or Major Computer Networking Gadgets Please
or Mobile Cats Need Garbage Police
or My Computer Needs Good Piktures
or Mothers Come Now Gravy Pepper
or or Man Can Neil Get P!ssy?

> "Charles McLaughlin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:vd98f.4136$UM1.3157@dukeread10...
>> what is MCNGP? Are the 290-291 tougher than the 210-215?
>> I have a few Comptia's, ready to start my MCSE track.
>>
>> Cmac
>> A+, Network+, Security+
>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2005
James <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

What? Another Jameshole?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
James
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2005
uh no, I am THE Jameshole

Thanks for coming out though

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
news:Xns96FD601BE6A46ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> James <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
> What? Another Jameshole?



 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2005
James <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> uh no, I am THE Jameshole
>
> Thanks for coming out though
>


Oh, sorry, you said it was your first time.

I Guess you lied. :-0

Anyway, I was out last time you were in, so I'm
a little out of touch.

Thanks for your concern.
 
Reply With Quote
 
James
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2005
LOL, it was the OP first time, not mine

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
news:Xns96FD6F6189EEFipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> James <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> uh no, I am THE Jameshole
>>
>> Thanks for coming out though
>>

>
> Oh, sorry, you said it was your first time.
>
> I Guess you lied. :-0
>
> Anyway, I was out last time you were in, so I'm
> a little out of touch.
>
> Thanks for your concern.



 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2005
James <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\176072.htm (10/28/2005
> 11:10:04 AM) # LOL, it was the OP first time, not mine
>
> "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
> news:Xns96FD6F6189EEFipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>> James <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>>
>>> uh no, I am THE Jameshole
>>>
>>> Thanks for coming out though
>>>

>>
>> Oh, sorry, you said it was your first time.
>>
>> I Guess you lied. :-0
>>
>> Anyway, I was out last time you were in, so I'm
>> a little out of touch.
>>
>> Thanks for your concern.



Look. I told you I was OUT OF TOUCH.


Don't make me vibrate your...oh nevermind.


kpg
 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2005
> Look. I told you I was OUT OF TOUCH.
>
>

You mean you didn't see the web page I put up in honor er... disgust of
jameshole?
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.



 
Reply With Quote
 
James
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2005
And I must say it was a classic website
Very classy

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Look. I told you I was OUT OF TOUCH.
>>
>>

> You mean you didn't see the web page I put up in honor er... disgust of
> jameshole?
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2005
James wrote:
> And I must say it was a classic website
> Very classy


You're still an a$$.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.



 
Reply With Quote
 
James
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2005
I must certainly am

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> James wrote:
>> And I must say it was a classic website
>> Very classy

>
> You're still an a$$.
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Having compilation error: no match for call to (const __gnu_cxx::hash<long long int>) (const long long int&) veryhotsausage C++ 1 07-04-2008 05:41 PM
peterborough uk shortage of 1st 1st line jobs gerry MCSE 91 03-12-2008 06:03 PM
long time reader 1st post Charles McLaughlin MCSE 22 10-28-2005 03:26 PM
querystring doesn't work 1st time on page, only 2nd time Jason Shohet ASP .Net 1 06-17-2004 06:54 PM
Assigning unsigned long to unsigned long long George Marsaglia C Programming 1 07-08-2003 05:16 PM



Advertisments