Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Updating single file in war file with Ant

Updating single file in war file with Ant

ddog

Is it possible to update a single file(s) in an existing war file
using Ant? I don't want to have to do a complete build because the
project is huge and I am just going to be working on a few files.

There is no build script available for the war file - it's
disappeared.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

ddog wrote:
> Is it possible to update a single file(s) in an existing war file
> using Ant? I don't want to have to do a complete build because the
> project is huge and I am just going to be working on a few files.

The war task has an update attribute.

Arne

problem creating WAR file with ant Laura Schmidt Java 4 11-19-2012 02:41 PM
Updating a file inside a .war available inside .ear niceguyii Software 0 11-09-2011 01:37 PM
The War Criminal about to Start another War CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ Computer Support 30 11-30-2010 02:45 PM
ant doubt using war task harryos Java 0 12-03-2008 08:15 AM
ant mixes up file hierarchy within war file Werner Butscher Java 2 08-02-2004 10:08 AM

Advertisments