Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Word 2007 XML merge & PDF conversion on Unix

Word 2007 XML merge & PDF conversion on Unix

Praveen Mohanan

Hi...All,

We have a requirement where we have to do the mail merge for Word
documents on Unix & then convert into PDF, all on unix/linux platform.

I can convert all the Word documents to Word 2007 xml & store on unix
platform.

The Q I have is If I use xml/xslt to merge the data with the Word XML
document & then store it back as an xml on unix ,how do I convert into PDF?

Are there tools available to do all these?

Regards,

Lew

<http://www.openoffice.org/>

--