Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > About avionics testing

About avionics testing

Guru Jois

Hi,
I am handling a project to write test cases for requirement based
testing for the helicopter engine. Implemented in ADA, I need some
good document that describes the MC/DC, singular point, limit test and
robustness test (DO178B). I don't know the group related to this. Any
help please.

Guru Jois

Thomas Dickey

Guru Jois <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am handling a project to write test cases for requirement based
> testing for the helicopter engine. Implemented in ADA, I need some
> good document that describes the MC/DC, singular point, limit test and
> robustness test (DO178B). I don't know the group related to this. Any

This deals with ADA

comp.lang.ada

(there may be a newsgroup discussing requirements-based testing)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net

Guru Jois

On Aug 4, 10:30 pm, Thomas Dickey <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Guru Jois <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am handling a project to write test cases for requirement based
> > testing for the helicopter engine. Implemented in ADA, I need some
> > good document that describes the MC/DC, singular point, limit test and
> > robustness test (DO178B). I don't know the group related to this. Any

> This deals with ADA
>
> comp.lang.ada
>
> (there may be a newsgroup discussing requirements-based testing)
>
> --
> Thomas E. Dickeyhttp://invisible-island.netftp://invisible-island.net

Thank you

Guru Jois

testing testing neville Computer Support 16 06-05-2005 09:02 PM
testing testing neville Computer Support 2 05-27-2005 09:57 AM
[OT] Avionics Neo C Programming 3 01-09-2005 07:37 PM
testing testing 123 daniel edwards Computer Support 4 05-20-2004 10:36 PM
testing--news2004--testing Boomer Computer Support 3 09-24-2003 06:54 PM

Advertisments