Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > help- printing problem in microsoft outlook express

help- printing problem in microsoft outlook express

=?Utf-8?B?SGFuZ2lj?=

When i want to print a e-mail in outlook express with SP2, i got this error.
and how can i resolve this problem. Thanks
A runtime error has occured.
Do you wish to debug?

Line: 1343
Error: Unspecified error

Program: [1260] C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe
Stack Frame: CPrintDoc_InitDocument

Etc.
oNode.style.marginTop = nTop + "px";
oNode.style.height = nHeight + "px";
}
}
}
function CPrintDoc_InitDocument( fUseStreamHeader )
{
var fReallyUseStreamHeader = (fUseStreamHeader &&
(dialogArguments.__IE_OutlookHeader != null));
this._anMerge[1] = (fReallyUseStreamHeader) ? 1 : 0;
this._nStatus = (fReallyUseStreamHeader) ? 0 : 1;
this.AddFirstPage();
this._aaRect[this._nStatus][0].contentSrc = (fReallyUseStreamHeader)
? dialogArguments.__IE_OutlookHeader
: this._strDocURL;
}
function CPrintDoc_PrintAllSubDocuments( fRecursionOK )
{
if (!this._aDoc)
return;
var nDocs = this._aDoc.length;
var i;
g_cLeftToPrint += nDocs;
for (i = 0; i < nDocs; i++)
{
PrintSentinel(this._aDoc[i]._strDoc, fRecursionOK);
}
}
function CPrintDoc_BuildAllLinkedDocuments()
{
Etc.

hd troll

bummer, it looks real serious. ;o)

"Hangic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| When i want to print a e-mail in outlook express with SP2, i got this error.
| and how can i resolve this problem. Thanks
| ----------------------------------------
| A runtime error has occured.
| Do you wish to debug?
|
| Line: 1343
| Error: Unspecified error
|
| Program: [1260] C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe
| Stack Frame: CPrintDoc_InitDocument
|
| Etc.
| oNode.style.marginTop = nTop + "px";
| oNode.style.height = nHeight + "px";
| }
| }
| }
| function CPrintDoc_InitDocument( fUseStreamHeader )
| {
| var fReallyUseStreamHeader = (fUseStreamHeader &&
| (dialogArguments.__IE_OutlookHeader != null));
| this._anMerge[1] = (fReallyUseStreamHeader) ? 1 : 0;
| this._nStatus = (fReallyUseStreamHeader) ? 0 : 1;
| this.AddFirstPage();
| this._aaRect[this._nStatus][0].contentSrc = (fReallyUseStreamHeader)
| ? dialogArguments.__IE_OutlookHeader
| : this._strDocURL;
| }
| function CPrintDoc_PrintAllSubDocuments( fRecursionOK )
| {
| if (!this._aDoc)
| return;
| var nDocs = this._aDoc.length;
| var i;
| g_cLeftToPrint += nDocs;
| for (i = 0; i < nDocs; i++)
| {
| PrintSentinel(this._aDoc[i]._strDoc, fRecursionOK);
| }
| }
| function CPrintDoc_BuildAllLinkedDocuments()
| {
| Etc.

FrisbeeŽ

I strongly suggest you post this message in the microsoft.public.msagent
newsgroup. There are several helpful Microsoft Agents in there that can
help you.

"Hangic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When i want to print a e-mail in outlook express with SP2, i got this
> error.
> and how can i resolve this problem. Thanks
> A runtime error has occured.
> Do you wish to debug?
>
> Line: 1343
> Error: Unspecified error
>
> Program: [1260] C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe
> Stack Frame: CPrintDoc_InitDocument
>
> Etc.
> oNode.style.marginTop = nTop + "px";
> oNode.style.height = nHeight + "px";
> }
> }
> }
> function CPrintDoc_InitDocument( fUseStreamHeader )
> {
> var fReallyUseStreamHeader = (fUseStreamHeader &&
> (dialogArguments.__IE_OutlookHeader != null));
> this._anMerge[1] = (fReallyUseStreamHeader) ? 1 : 0;
> this._nStatus = (fReallyUseStreamHeader) ? 0 : 1;
> this.AddFirstPage();
> this._aaRect[this._nStatus][0].contentSrc = (fReallyUseStreamHeader)
> ? dialogArguments.__IE_OutlookHeader
> : this._strDocURL;
> }
> function CPrintDoc_PrintAllSubDocuments( fRecursionOK )
> {
> if (!this._aDoc)
> return;
> var nDocs = this._aDoc.length;
> var i;
> g_cLeftToPrint += nDocs;
> for (i = 0; i < nDocs; i++)
> {
> PrintSentinel(this._aDoc[i]._strDoc, fRecursionOK);
> }
> }
> function CPrintDoc_BuildAllLinkedDocuments()
> {
> Etc.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ spewed across the ether:

> I strongly suggest you post this message in the microsoft.public.msagent
> newsgroup. There are several helpful Microsoft Agents in there that can
> help you.

Except for Agent McBob. Watch out for him, he's been on this VIOLENCE
thing, lately.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Microcephalic S. Bob

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ spewed across the ether:
>
>> I strongly suggest you post this message in the microsoft.public.msagent
>> newsgroup. There are several helpful Microsoft Agents in there that can
>> help you.

> Except for Agent McBob. Watch out for him, he's been on this VIOLENCE
> thing, lately.

Violence is not the answer.

kpg

Microcephalic S. Bob <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something
like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175819.htm (10/24/2005
> 4:27:55 PM) #
>
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ spewed across the ether:
>>
>>> I strongly suggest you post this message in the
>>> microsoft.public.msagent newsgroup. There are several helpful
>>> Microsoft Agents in there that can help you.

>> Except for Agent McBob. Watch out for him, he's been on this VIOLENCE
>> thing, lately.

> Violence is not the answer.

That kinda depends on the question, don't it?