Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > i need your help

i need your help

hamed steph hamed steph is offline
Junior Member

my frend changed my password and she forgot it, now i want to open my personal setting but i don't no what to do. please i'm waiting for your help.

hamed steph hamed steph is offline
Junior Member

help me i don't know what to do?