Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Why Does Page.IsPostBack Fire More Than Once When Using Firefox?

Why Does Page.IsPostBack Fire More Than Once When Using Firefox?

Joey

This is causing us a lot of pain right now. Does anyone know why this
happens and, more importantly, how to fix it?

TIA

JP

darrel

> This is causing us a lot of pain right now. Does anyone know why this
> happens and, more importantly, how to fix it?

Can you clarify? Page.ispostback is just a state you can check in your code
behind. It's not something that really executes per se.

-Darrel

Joey

On Aug 3, 3:52 pm, "darrel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > This is causing us a lot of pain right now. Does anyone know why this
> > happens and, more importantly, how to fix it?

> Can you clarify? Page.ispostback is just a state you can check in your code
> behind. It's not something that really executes per se.
>
> -Darrel

Okay, in my Page_Load event handler, I have a code block set up within
a if(!this.Page.IsPostBack) {}. If I set a breakpoint inside it, the
code executes just once as expected when using IE. However, it
executes at least twice each time when using Firefox. Does that help?