Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > FCC auction trick,Neocons and Chiquita,Radiation and Intelligence Contracts

FCC auction trick,Neocons and Chiquita,Radiation and Intelligence Contracts

fusion

in my humble opinion and pardon my grammar , it's about who will
control the Justice Dpt. and the FBI, that's what is all about...

1) S. Schumer and R. Emanuel were all day in 2002 and 2003 on TV
screaming
to go to Iraq ,warning about nuclear and biological bombs landing in
the USA,
and now they pose as anti-surge and anti-war, so they need to take
control of the AG offices and make sure they dont get the blame for
the disaster , what a pack of neocon liars ! and where is
Feith,Perle,Zakheim, Rosen, Abrams, Fleischer,Lantos, etc.,that were
all day
demanding to attack Iraq ? where are they gone ?

2) to see neocon activity , read the Washington Post,August ,2,2007:"
IN TERRORISM-LAW CASE, CHIQUITA POINTS TO U.S., where we learn that
Chiquita executives told Michael Chertoff in April,2003 that the
company was paying protection money , but since the Company was owned
by neocon friends of Chertoff, at the time Ass.Att.Gen., and it was a
huge cash-cow for certain powerful neocons, Chertoff didn't do
anything, the Company was also used to pay Lobby's in D.C. and
Political Contributions , so it was ok to do hanky-panky with
terrorists and gangsters, because it was good for the neocons, this
is
a little sample of dual standards , dual Laws, the neocons got theirs
and you,i and any one else in America got the Rule of Law,isn't
wonderful? ....and the Congress will not do anything ! ,if you or i
or
any one else in the USA do that, they go to jail for complicity, but
hey ! the Rule of Law don't apply to neocons,just gentiles !

3) another friend of Chertoff is Stuart Levey in Treasury, he and
Solomon and other neocons ,with the excuse of checking on terrorists
bank accounts using SWIFTand other international networks to check,
peek in everybody's bank accounts to se what we do, check on good
business ideas ,export-import methods , internet and electronic
processes, good selling formulas , etc.,and ......, you know !they
are
neocons ! ......one day we are going to have honest FBI and
Interpol,etc.,investigators tracking these neocons doings and
talkings
and we will see action and real Rule of Law !

and another very important article ,WashingtonPost,Aug,1,97: "
RADIATION -MONITOR STUDY SOUGHT" ,we learn that Michael Chertoff
approved a radiation monitoring devices program worth 1.2 billion ,
and later the http://www.gao.gov/ found out that the devices work
only in 50% of the cases and get distracted with many harmless
signals,a dodo,so now ,according to the article, the same Chertoff is
going to Congress saying :we need an independent study.... to
investigate my dodo so I can blame anyone! ...( isn't wonderful to be
a powerful neocon so that no matter the criminal incompetence, i can
blame anyone but myself ?) .....i hope someone ( the great WPost ?)
investigates who really got the 1.2 billion contract?,why?,who
approved it ? what is the link between the contractors and
Chertoff? ,why is Chertoff still there dooling out incompetent
contracts?

4) another very important article is in the WSJ ,July,31,2007:"
AGGRESSIVE SWISS GIANT RIDES RESOURCES BOOM " , where we get more
facts : the US Investigation on Food for Oil in the U.N. run by
Volcker was a farce, the main oil for money with Saddam Hussein
pusher
was Marc Rich and his multiple companies,specially Glencore
International and XStrata, where he got a secret share, he made
billions with them, and they sold and corner markets of oil, metals,
defense, you name it, they traded everything for all for money, but
Volcker and his partner Senator Coleman , ultra neocons, attacked
only
Kofi Annan and the UN,without telling the truth about his friends
Marc
Rich and Glasenberg in the above companies, another farce paid by
your taxes , shame !

5) another key explanation about the size and cost of the Baghdad
Green Zone Embassy and others in the area is in an article in the
Washington Post, July 28,07: " 2 BRITISH FIRMS ARE FINALISTS FOR US
JOB IN IRAQ ", where we learn that 2 british firms are the top
bidders
for a 475 million dollar US Army Intelligence and Security Contract,
the US Army is outsourcing its intelligence and security !!!! , its
absurd ! ...... the decision is being made at the Joint Contracting
Command Iraq/Afghanistan in Baghdad, THERE IS WHERE THE ACTION GOES
ON,THERE IS WHERE THE JUICE GETS THE SPREAD AND THE HONEY THE
BREAD !
THATS WHERE THE CONTRACTORS MAKE FRIENDS AND YOUR TAXES GO TO HELL !

but as long as the neocon team of Edelman-Whitman in Defense, Kramer
in State,
Bodman and Friedman in Energy , Bolten-Kellner-Kaplan-Wurmser in the
White House and Lieberman-Bloomberg as"independents", Schumer-
Emanuel-
Feinstein as Democrats and Specter and Giuliani ( and her wife the
Leader of the Woman Of Israel Group) as Republicans,work together for
the AIPAC-Neocon Lobby with Oil Money ,there will be no change, no
end
in sight, no peace and no stopping the build -up in Iraq, they play
all political groups and there will be no change, Bloomberg will
move
in the W.H. as VP and the same s------ will go on, the American
Taxpayers are too innocent to see the lies, as longh as we have
Congressmen like Cardin, Wiener,Israel, etc., screaming against
selling weapons to Saudi Arabia while insisting on giving Israel 30
40 billion dollars and Egypt 10 to20 billion in Military Aid, a
gift !,, countries that never worked here or paid taxes,there will be
no peace and no change, just more dead USA soldiers and more USA
Taxes
going nowhere !

and now these neocons above mentioned got the neocon Miliband
Brothers in
the Brown Cabinet in London, they got neocon Sarkozy-Kouchner-
StraussKahn in
Paris and the media group of Haim Saban-Prosieben in Germany, they
work with Military precision for their Faith and Army, the Army of
Israel, while the christians can't even find a cause ! all these
neocons work like teamwork, they are moving in for the kill, they got
Bernanke in Fed and Rubin in Citi and in the Clinton campaign, they
got all the corners , and just in case Murdoch took over the WSJ to
direct financial traffic, amazing ! and the christians talking about
the game,the players and the pizza ! what a pack of fools my
christian
team is !

the US Bases should be places to link the USA Culture to the world,
link the USA Constitution to all groups, so they can see the options,
the US Bases should show the world good food, hydrogen and electric
cars and trucks, great portable computers to work and play,
desalination units, solar panels and concentrators, http://www.fuelcells.org/
, wind and water turbines, geothermal systems, E-85 and biodiesel
motors, robots to lift instead of watching contractors like Ingersoll
Rand taking Bobcat to Bermuda to avoid taxes and now selling to
Korea,
the Bases should show the good USA stuff, instead they see junk
foods,waste, garbage, video rentals, huge SUV shooting at them,
bully's with an attitude on steroids/hormone overdoses and
incompetence, not a pretty picture,and with your taxes ! ,time to
change the formula !

and by the way, the inner cities in the USA are awash in
cheap,potent heroin,and the only ones that can go back and forth from
and to Iraq and Afghanistan and with total clearence are the Military
Contractors to and from the bases, there is good and bad
everywhere ....

the http://www.fcc.gov/ auctions of the very important 700 Mhz band
spectrum can have a huge leak: if the first auction does not reach the
minimum of 4.6 billion dollars, they auction again the spectrum but
without the open network guidelines,so the big Cable-Telco Duopoly
( Comcast-Verizon-etc.) can and will push to derail the first auction
to go on to the second one without any conditions and monopolize the
whole spectrum,as usual !!!....this is the last chance for kids and
adults to have the wireless space to open new businesses like
Apple's, Microsoft,Google,AOL,Netscape, Linux, etc. , options of this
magnitude in the wireless world ,this is the last chance , SPEAK
UP !!!!!

to Scardino of The Financial Times,to Reuters,to Business Week ,etc.:
I NEED A NEW FINANCIAL PAPER,A DEEP HONEST INVESTIGATIVE NEWSPAPER,
like many others
since i won't buy the WSJ anymore,i have some extra money to spend on
serious financial news, quality global markets news, please let us
know ....

we need new leadership , new ideas, no more neocons dress like
democrats or republicans,just honest americans....we need paper trail
and secure voting software, ideally the team for '08 would have all
kinds: Obama , Edwards, Huckabee, Tomy Thompson , Kucinich ,
Paul ,Gravel and Richardson and even Clinton without her neocons , in
any order , a healthy mix to save America and the world, why not get
together right now ?