Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Trying to find zip codes/rest example

Trying to find zip codes/rest example

VanL

Hello,

A couple months ago there was an example posted in a blog of a rest
interface for validating zip codes. If I recall correctly, the backend
validator was written in python.

The validator demo page had a single text input; next to the text input
would appear either a green check or a red X depending on whether the
zip code was valid.

On the backend, the explanation of the demo included a discussion of
using HTTP status codes (200 for a valid zip, 406? for invalid) so that
the service could be used from a console as well.

I now cannot find this demo and the associated discussion. Does anybody
remember this demo and where I might be able to find it?

Thanks,

VanL