From: himanshu gandhi <(E-Mail Removed)>
Subject: sorry for mistake for 3 time e-mail from Ascot inn

Dear sir

again sorry for mistake, their was new person in system he did
mistake.

he was try to send e-mail some other groups, but i saw did lot of
mistake.

so i am very sorry from him.

thank you
front desk
hg

Oh yeah, I'd say he tried to send to some other groups;

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...=Search+Groups

Just a few.

Morons.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Evan Platt wrote:
> I CC'd the hotel telling them I will NEVER stay there in my abuse
> report.
>
> Got an apology from the 'hotel':
>
> From: himanshu gandhi <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Subject: sorry for mistake for 3 time e-mail from Ascot inn

> Dear sir
>
> again sorry for mistake, their was new person in system he did
> mistake.
>
> he was try to send e-mail some other groups, but i saw did lot of
> mistake.
>
> so i am very sorry from him.
>
> thank you
> front desk
> hg
>

> Oh yeah, I'd say he tried to send to some other groups;
>

> http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...=Search+Groups
>
> Just a few.
>
> Morons.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess English isn't his primary
language. And thinking isn't his primary mode.

Another

Evan Platt wrote:
> I CC'd the hotel telling them I will NEVER stay there in my abuse
> report.
>
> Got an apology from the 'hotel':
>
> From: himanshu gandhi <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Subject: sorry for mistake for 3 time e-mail from Ascot inn

Found the following write up about the Ascot Inn. Why am I not surprised.

http://charlotte-hotels.tripadvisor...._Carolina.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/yqsamf

This place is very misleading. The pics on the site and brochure are all
from the 60s or when it was first built. First off they got our
reservations mixed up and they said it was an extra 40 dollars so it
came to $139 for a night. Fine if the hotel was worth it, but the door
barely closed, the shower didn't work, it didn't even have knobs and it
worked on a meter!!! When we asked to fix it they tried and said they
couldn't!!!! then there was a randon mattress outside our window! and it
smelled moldy and the paint was chipping off the walls. i literally
cried when i saw this place and how much we paid and especially when i
saw the NO REFUNDS sign. The location was next to a strip club and not
in a very good neighborhood. I will NEVER stay here again and hope to
warn others!!!